Leather gifts are the first choice for many companies as business gifts with high-end atmosphere, strong applicability and durability. Yawei Stationery can customize the most satisfactory leather gift set for you according to your company's corporate image and product promotion needs. Of course, genuine leather is the first choice for the customization of leather goods, so how to distinguish genuine leather from imitation leather?
1. Look. First, look at the surface of the leather. The leather has small pores, while the imitation leather does not. Second, look at the leather bottom. The leather bottom is fluffy and the imitation leather bottom is mesh-like.
2. Smell. Leather generally has an animal smell, while imitation leather has no or plastic smell.
3. Touch. Genuine leather is comfortable to the touch, it doesn't feel cold in winter, and the opposite is true for imitation leather.
4. Burn. Burn the edges and corners of the leather, the imitation leather is easy to melt into a ball, and the leather will give out a clear smell of hair.
5. Soak. Put a little water on the leather surface, the water in the leather will be absorbed after a few minutes, but the reverse is true for imitation leather.
How to maintain leather goods?
1. High-grade leather is affected by wind, sun, dust and rain, and the leather will harden. The color will fade and the color leather will become black or dirty, so the maintenance or storage method is especially important.
2. Use a dry towel to wipe off the moisture and dirt on the leather. Clean it up with a high-grade leather cleaner. Brush with high-grade leather brightener and store in a clean and cool place.
3. Do not overload leather goods to avoid deformation, avoid friction with rough objects and cause damage, avoid exposure to the sun, fire, or squeeze, and do not approach flammable products. The skin pattern of pores on leather products is naturally formed and is not included in the scope of leather maintenance.
4. The hardware on leather goods should be cleaned with a dry cloth after use. If it is slightly oxidized, it can be wiped with flour or teeth.